From new additions & roofing, we cover roof repairs, roof replacement, shingle roof repairs, asphalt shingle roofing, and more. Roof damaged during a storm or leaking. Quick friendly professional and affordable roofing contractors
All Your Roofing Repair Needs
Cape Cedar Shingles, Asphalt, Shingle Repairs HJ-Homes has your covered.
About Our Roofing Options
Choosing the Right Roofing Material for Your Home
Here are brief summaries to help you narrow your options or choose a roof that will suit your home and your purposes. (Best Roofing Materials)
- Asphalt shingles: Most common shingles are a good choice if you plan to sell your home in less than 10 years; better shingles offer a good combination of cost and durability that is a good value over 20-25 years.
- Wood shingles and shakes: If you want a rustic yet handsome look, these are tough to beat. Think twice if your roof doesn’t get much sun, and choose an experienced contractor because quality installation is crucial for durability.
- Metal roofing: If you want stylish, eco-friendly roofing that stands up to snow and ice better than the other materials, metal is a great option. It’s ideal if you plan to live in your current home “forever” or want a roof with excellent resale value.
- Clay, concrete or composite tiles: If a tile roof fits your home’s architectural style, strongly consider this material if it fits your budget. Clay is costlier but lasts longer than concrete roof tile. Fiber-cement composite tiles are a good middle-ground.
- Slate roofing: Upscale brick and stone homes just need a slate roof to make them truly special. If cost isn’t an issue and you want the most distinctive aesthetic of any roof, choose slate. –(See More from Roofing Calculator Costs)
- Roofing Repair Services
- Roof Replacement Services
- Roof Installation Services
- Roofing Siding
- Gutters Chimney
- Rubber Roofing Options
- Affordable, Timely & Professional
- Multiple Payment Options
Licensed & Insured
Asphalt, Metal, Wood, Shake, Rubber
Worcester, Shrewsbury, Metrowest
Affordable Roofing Contractors
Roofing Water Damage Repairs
Storm Damage Repairs
Remodeling Specialties Listed.
We Also Do Kitchen Remodeling
Meet our Kitchen Design Team and we will listen to your needs and develop a dream kitchen that works for your budget. Everything from kitchen design, demolition, kitchen cabinets, countertop selections, appliances, and kitchen sinks all done that you will be proud of.
We Do Bathroom Remodeling and Design.
Meet our Bathroom Design Team and we will listen to your needs and develop a dream bathroom that works for your budget. Everything from Mater Bathroom, family bath, kids bathroom, Full and half bath design, demolition, tub, shower, plumbing, and sinks done awesome!
Basement Remodeling For Extra Living Space.
Whether you want a "Man-Cave", toy room or apartment in your basement, we can remodel or maximize your living space. Basements can provide a challenge with utilities and various ceiling heights, foundation variables, and a bar or game room.
Finish carpentry can be composed of three actions: measuring, cutting, and attaching. The list of installations includes doors, trim, moldings, cabinets, stair banisters, shelving, and everything needed to finish the interior of a home. Finish carpentry might seem simple but it's highly visible and we take pride in our work.
Replacing rotting wood on the exterior of your home or business from water damage. This includes rotting soffit boards, Siding board replacement, rotten trim, water-damaged ornate trim, failing gutter systems, or no gutters. Mold exposed over a long period of time on the Northside can need special attention. Carpenter Skill Set
Custom Carpentry means we provide the skilled craftsman to help design your space and maximize your dreams with your budget. This includes custom kitchen cabinets, bathroom vanities, doors, windows, stairs, banisters, decks, basements, roofs, trim, moldings, flooring, and more! Every client and every job is unique to HJ-Homes and receives the individual attention it deserves.
Whether you just moved in and want to make some minor changes or add an addition. Perhaps your moving and looking to add some curb appeal with some exterior work or update the kitchen or bath. We have answers that help you optimize your budget to increase the value of your home. Finally, you may just want the home of your dreams and are ready to do it now.
WIndows & Doors
If you’re looking for a quick way to boost your home’s value, consider replacing the windows and doors. These changes may seem simple, but they go a long way toward making your home more attractive. Even better, those changes also give you many other advantages. These include lower energy bills, noise reduction, security, comfort, maintenance, better value, and UV protection.
Roofing Repair & Replacement
Asphalt shingles are a good choice if you plan to sell your home in less than 10 years; better shingles offer a good combination of cost and durability that is a good value over 20-25 years. If you want a rustic yet handsome look, these are tough to beat wood shingles. Think twice if your roof doesn’t get much sun, and choose an experienced contractor because quality installation is crucial for durability.
Get In touch below. Ask Any Question or Start a Free Estimate
What would you like to do?
516 Boston Turnpike
Shrewsbury, MA 01545